Project working group
"Coronavirus "has shown teeth", but pandemic it is far" — the first results of the March around the world COVID-19 failed academician virologist Felix ERSHOV. According to him, the epidemic was first exaggerated, and now, with the onset of summer, trying to downplay. And to speak about occurrence of a second wave prematurely only because the first has not yet subsided.
At the end of 2019 in the people's Republic of China (PRC), an outbreak of a new coronavirus infection, with its epicenter in the city of Wuhan (Hubei province), the causative agent of which was given the temporary name 2019-nCoV.
Scientists are trying to prove that epidemiological measures can bring great harm to the health of people, comparable in size with the harm from the virus. But politicians, as a rule, continue to operate under the previously established patterns.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success