Project working group
Experts predict that by the winter of 2025, the pandemic will end, and COVID-19 will take its place among seasonal colds and flu. The Economist magazine has collected the most realistic post-pandemic forecasts: how long will we have to be vaccinated, will the coronavirus become less dangerous than the flu, and is there a high probability of a catastrophic mutation in which the deadly beta strain and the super-contagious delta strain will converge?
At the end of 2019 in the people's Republic of China (PRC), an outbreak of a new coronavirus infection, with its epicenter in the city of Wuhan (Hubei province), the causative agent of which was given the temporary name 2019-nCoV.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success