Another theory of scientists is that low mortality is due to previous local contacts with other coronaviruses. One study found that people exposed to endemic coronaviruses had a lower chance of dying compared to those who had not previously been exposed. In some rural areas of Africa, human-bat interactions, including eating bats— are commonplace.
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success