Coronaviruses (Coronaviridae) are a large family of RNA viruses capable of infecting humans and some animals until 2002, coronaviruses were considered as agents that cause mild diseases of the upper respiratory tract with extremely rare fatal outcomes.
2002. The epidemic of SARS caused by the coronavirus SARS-CoV. For the period of the epidemic in 37 countries was >8000 cases, of which 774 were fatal. Since 2004, new cases are not registered.
2012. appeared coronavirus MERS-CoV, the causative agent of middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). Circulating present Was 2519 cases, including more than 866 fatal.
2019. Appeared coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the initial source of infection is not installed. The first cases could be associated with a visit to the seafood market in Wuhan (Hubei province, China).
Currently, the main source of infection is a sick person, including those in the incubation period of the disease.
The role of infection caused by SARS-CoV-2, as infections associated with health care.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success