Home / Politics and Geopolitics / USA in global affairs / Analytics
The budget of the US Department of Defense for the 2021 calendar year
Material posted: -Publication date: 16-11-2020US weapons systems are among the most advanced in the world, thereby guaranteeing the Armed Forces a strategic advantage over most opponents and in the most difficult situation. The budget for 2021 is drawn up at the request of the Ministry of Defense (Ministry of Defense) US $ 243.4 billion $ 136.9 billion. for purchases and $ 106.6 billion. for R & D (research and development). Out of 243.4 billion. the amount of $ 88.9 billion indicated in the request. The $ 1 billion will go to a major defense program whose cost exceeds the threshold set by the Deputy Secretary of Defense.
Last: All materials...
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success