Our volunteers in Bosnia and Kosovo fought for that war does not spread to Russia. To consciously go on a deadly risk, a man needs a good reason. To become a soldier, you need spiritual core. Add to this inherent sense of justice for our people, and here it is - a psychological portrait of the Russian volunteer.
Over the past 25 years Turkish foreign policy has undergone several significant transformations. The first can be linked, mainly, with the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, while the roots of which grow with the rise of the Party of justice and development party (AKP) in Turkey since 2002.
15-05-2016 admin 1709 0
The paper provides a brief analysis of the results obtained by Western geological and political schools in the framework of political theology, which is a leading theorist Carl Schmitt. Vysk-called a hypothesis that one of the basic principles of the paradigm of post-secular age should be a departure from the views of the state as the only dominant center of power and the possibility of rotation of the WHO-religious as another such center. Rassmat Riva basic principles, dimensions and classification B tem of the new paradigm. Dimensions and categorical apparatus enable a new paradigm to look at the processes taking place through the pre-tional methodological lens to think about new ways of formulating and solving problems in the security environment of the XXI century.
19-11-2015 admin 1944 0
Russian-Turkish relations - one of most complicated questions of foreign policy of Turkey, no less than Russia.
02-11-2015 admin 1423 0
Caucasian geopolitical Club (SCC) is an analytical overview report "Islamic state": the nature and the opposition. " The work includes a detailed description of the genesis of "IG" of the Middle East context of his "activities" and the threats posed by the terrorist quasi-state formations of Russia, Europe, the countries of the Middle East and the former Soviet Union. The report also analyzes the prospects for further expansion "IG" and offers practical advice to neutralize its destructive effect.
26-10-2015 admin 1402 0
For the first time at the system level to study the issue of the organization of economic cooperation in the Arctic. It reflected the basic economic interests of the countries of the Arctic region, contributing to their economic integration. It sets out the problems and prospects of development of the Arctic Economic Council. For a wide range of readers interested in modern problems of international economic co-operation in the Arctic.
09-09-2015 admin 1455 0
- 17-03-2017Debriefing. Why SpaceX beat Russia in the sphere of commercial rocket launches
- 09-02-2017Business: where the billionaires of the US refuge from the coming Apocalypse
- 05-02-2017The outer space Treaty was good, but is it our time?
- 02-02-2017"It's not a lack of resources and their distribution" — Sergey Kapitsa about the future of humanity
- 31-12-2016The colonization of Mars, postpreda, #aboussafy: how 2016 changed the world and our future
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success