I have a dream. The dream of a society of universal prosperity, justice and equal opportunities, community care and comprehensive development of each person. A society where important and necessary to every society of love and cooperation between people.
Is it possible to build such a society on our planet full of wars, suffering, poverty, inequality, exploitation of man by man? On the planet, where the 8 richest people are richer than 3.5 billion poorest?
Maybe you'll call me a naïve idealist, but I believe that to build such a society possible today is ripe for this all necessary conditions.
Of course, with the current economic system and system of government such a society is unlikely to build. We need to begin to design the future society from scratch. Need state created on completely different principles.
What will it take to build such a society:
- We need direct democracy. Direct, but not indirect power of the people. I would like to abandon the "representative bodies", which will sooner or later usurp power in their hands, and democracy degenerates into a dictatorship of an individual or group of people. All power should be in the literal sense, without any reservations, in the hands of the people. Constantly, 24/7.
- We must always know exactly the needs of each person and understand that we need to meet these needs. Ideally, we would like to achieve full satisfaction of all needs of each person. But it is hardly possible in the foreseeable future, so long as it makes sense to put a more modest goal is to meet the maximum needs of each person, taking into account the opportunities, which the company currently has.
- We must radically increase the efficiency of all processes in the country. We need to raise productivity significantly, reduce costs and inefficient actions that increase the efficiency of the entire economy.
These requirements dictate a completely different organisation of the state and society, other economic and political system.
To achieve these ambitious goals will require end-to-end digitalisation of the whole society. You need to manage all processes in the country was originally digital. All information flows were created in digital form. Paper documents should not be digitized – they should not be created at all.
We need a single information environment, a centralized information system, built not chaotically, but by a carefully designed plan. Well thought-out, well-protected, knowing everything about everyone, caring about everyone, thinking about every helping everyone. To plan, to organize all the processes in the country with maximum efficiency, helping to meet the needs and reach their full potential.
We need to get into the center of the state was not a single official or state apparatus, and electronic system, which will realize the will of the people.
Attempts to create such information systems have already been made. "State automated system of registration and processing of information" (OGAS) — a project of automated control system of the Soviet economy based on the principles of Cybernetics, including a computer network connecting the data centres located in all regions of the country.
Developed in the USSR since the 1950-ies under the leadership of A. I. Kitov in 1960-70-ies under the guidance of academician Victor Glushkov. "Technical design of the system OGAS" appeared in the early 1980s, but was never approved by the Soviet leadership. Since the 1990s years, the project OGAS lost relevance in connection with the transition of the country from the socialist methods of economic management to a market.
The reasons for the failure OGAS in the USSR
- The need for a serious reorganization of the entire system of state governance in the USSR.
- The high cost of system implementation.
- The poor development of digital, information technology, communication networks.
- Resistance from the country's top leadership.
In our days opens up new opportunities for the implementation of this project. The level of development of digital technologies and networks is far ahead of the opportunities available during the Soviet era and make the implementation of the project system is much cheaper, effective, and therefore more realistic. The computing power of modern supercomputers allow us to solve any tasks of accounting, planning of production and distribution of goods and services in real time. The availability of personal computers and smartphones in almost every home allows you to involve in the system every citizen of the country.
To create a heavy duty centralized state digital system, which will replace the familiar to us the state and become a kind of "brain" for the entire country. The system to connect all citizens, all businesses and organizations, all public authorities. And translate all communication into digital form.
- All elections shall be held in electronic form.
- All laws are made for a national electronic referenda.
- The laws approved by popular referendum, become code and become part of the algorithm, a single state of the digital system.
- The system gathers information about the needs of citizens in digital form.
- Based on the collected data, a unified mathematical model of the entire economy, which plans production for all companies in the country.
- A mathematical model of the economy is optimized to fully achieve the objectives of the society.
- The system manages and other aspects of society such as Finance, transport, education, health, etc.
- Powerful centralized national information system with elements of artificial intelligence.
- Consists of a large number of information subsystems that are closely interrelated.
- All citizens have secure access to the system through Internet from their personal computers, smartphones and other digital devices.
- Integration of all companies and all public authorities.
Subsystem OGAS 2.0
- OHSBR – national system of elections and referendums
- OGFS – national financial system
- OHSP – national system of production management
- OGSST – a nationwide system for ordering goods and services
- OHSRS – national system of work and employment
- OHTL – national system of transport and logistics
- OGRE – national system of management of resources and energy
- and other subsystems
Organizational and technical structure
- The head of the OGAS in the rank of Minister and reports directly to the President.
- The Ministry of OGAS (100-1000 employees).
- Service center OGAS (1000-10000 technical staff).
- Hardware and software resources OGAS, communication channels.
- Personal terminals remote access for citizens and businesses.
- Trading terminals remote access for commercial enterprises.
- Main data center (Moscow) is a powerful data center that hosts servers, data storage and a redundant power supply system.
- A backup data center (Ural) – an exact copy of the main data center with the highest level of physical protection. Might work disconnecting the external power supply for up to 30 days.
- Data centers are constantly sinhroniziruete information between themselves, while maintaining full identity information.
- Fiber optic communication channels to connect the data centers to exchange points Internet traffic throughout the country.
- EDS (electronic digital signature) – every company, organization, government agencies and citizens are given the keys, allowing to reliably and uniquely identify them at the entrance and any action in the system OGAS.
- A personal terminal remote access — access to the system OGAS possible with any personal computer, smartphone, tablet, or similar digital device via the Internet over a secure HTTPS Protocol using the key signature.
- Trading terminals (online / cash) – electronic devices with network connectivity, allow any commercial enterprise to the system OGAS and in real time to collect and consider information about all transactions involving the sale of goods and services by all enterprises and organizations in the country.
- The software part of the system is developed on the basis of the specialized integrated framework.
- Data is stored in one Central database.
- All data is securely protected from unauthorized access.
- Program code that provides the system interface and the operation of the security modules of the system – is closed from unauthorized access to all but authorized technical personnel of the system OGAS.
- Program code that implements the algorithms of processing of personal, financial, economic, statistical data open to view by all users of the system.
- The laws adopted in a national electronic referenda are to be performed in a special Commission for the implementation of laws in the maintenance Center OGAS.
- The Commission on the implementation of laws is preparing a technical assignment for implementation of this law.
- Technical specification for the implementation of the law is performed by creating new software modules, software algorithms, software "patches" that modify the algorithms of an electronic system and affect the operation of one or more subsystems OGAS.
- The terms of reference for the bill and a list of "patches" with source "patches" — laid out the company's website OGAS in the open to read format, for public inspection. All citizens can verify that the law is programmed exactly as it was formulated in the text of the bill.
- The system has an open API (Application Programming Interface), allowing to integrate the system OGAS with other external systems.
- Data centers of the system must be connected high-performance fiber-optic communication channels with key exchange points Internet traffic in the country so that the connection between the personal terminals of citizens and businesses and servers data centers system came with minimum delay.
- Due to the presence of multiple points of traffic exchange and a large number of fiber optic channels connecting data centres to the network will provide connections with any user of the system. In the event of breakage or malfunction of one of the communication channels, the connection will occur via alternative channels.
- Note that, as the Internet on which you plan to deploy the system OGAS 2.0, was originally developed as a military network of information exchange, it will maintain its performance even in case of war, which is a factor of increased reliability of the system as a whole.
- Due to the fact that the system OGAS 2.0 is a centralized, high-load information system, processing a large amount of confidential personal information about each citizen and the enterprise, and it will be tied all the key economic and political processes in the country, needs to be taken extraordinary security measures to guarantee the complete invulnerability of the system from any external and unauthorized internal actions.
- Security measures should include: physical safety of people and equipment, information security, communication channel security, confidentiality, protection from unauthorized access, virus protection, protection against hacker attacks, protection against manipulation, protection against DDOS attacks and other threats, not excluding the probability of a direct military strike on the primary and standby data centers system ballistic missiles of a potential enemy, including with a nuclear warhead.
- Work on security must be carried out continuously. Must be constantly modeled and practiced various scenarios of damage to the system, constantly go search for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in system security and Troubleshooting.
- The system OGAS 2.0 will be used mainly by foreign hardware and software technology, therefore, intelligence agencies should be provided with reliable verification of all electronic devices and software products for the presence of spyware and bookmarks function block with a dual purpose.
- Any potentially vulnerable protocols, software products, programming languages, network, server devices, storage devices must be replaced with similar devices from domestic development or import of devices certified special services.
The web interface
- The web interface of the system OGAS – protected user part of the system OGAS. Available to all citizens and enterprises in the country via the Internet via a secure Protocol HTTPS (or similar). Allows you to interact with the system to all citizens, businesses, organizations and government bodies.
- IPP (information portal) – a multifunctional interactive portal for each enterprise, organization, company, legal entity of the country. Is part of the web interface OGAS. Contains all the functionality available for the enterprise system OGAS. Allows the company to interact with the system OGAS and receive from it all the necessary enterprise information.
- Of ipgo (information portal of the state authority) – interactive portal of the state authority. Allows the public authority to interact with citizens electronically and to perform their duties as a public authority using the functionality of the portal.
- LKG (personal Cabinet of the citizen) – a multifunctional interactive portal for every citizen of the country in the system of OGAS. Allows real-time citizen to use all available functionality of the system allows the citizen to take a direct active part in government.
The implementation of a centralized national electronic system will allow to refuse from the chaotic and violent mechanisms of self-regulation of the capitalist economy – competition, the desire to maximize profits, economic coercion, exploitation of man by man, and replace them with more effective and humane technologies for the management of the economy, based on exact mathematical calculations and planning. This will allow you to implement better and fairer political and economic system of society.
For the implementation of the system will require a major transformation of the entire economic system of the entire social-political structure of the country.
The system OGAS 2.0, after its full implementation, will be a fully digital control system for all aspects of the state and society. Will realize the true power of the people, to optimize all the processes in the country, increase production efficiency, to achieve a truly equitable distribution of goods, reduce costs, make life of citizens simpler, convenient and easy.
Other results of using the system:
- The welfare of all citizens.
- The decrease in the number of persons employed in unproductive sectors of the economy.
- The reduction of the state apparatus and the cost of it.
- The increase in the GDP growth of the country.
- The reduction of the working day.
- The reduction of social inequality and social tension in the country.
- Guaranteed employment will give everyone confidence in the future.
- Transparent economy and financial system
- Promotion of inventive activities
- Reducing opportunities for corruption and theft
- A reduction of bureaucracy and paperwork
Public ownership of the basic means of production, planning and full digitalization of the whole society – these are the key steps that may allow you to create a truly lasting and successful society dreams – the society of universal prosperity, justice and equal opportunities for everyone.
Tags: information Society
- 13-04-2020 "Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020 Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 04-07-2012 Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012 The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013 In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014 Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012 The main threat to peace or a recipe for success