Our volunteers in Bosnia and Kosovo fought for that war does not spread to Russia. To consciously go on a deadly risk, a man needs a good reason. To become a soldier, you need spiritual core. Add to this inherent sense of justice for our people, and here it is - a psychological portrait of the Russian volunteer.
The publication consistently describes the main challenges of an integrated approach to the creation of a national multimodal transport corridor, based on a year-round operation, including the Northern sea route and gravitating to it meridional and latitudinal river, road and railway communications, as well as the airport network.
15-12-2017 admin 669 0
For transit navigation in the Arctic there is a possibility to bypass the areas of the accumulations of ice. Swimming on the slopes of the SMP may be required for linear transportation speeds. The project "Marine policy" under the heading "Experience of ice navigation for future generations" continues to publish chapters from the book ice captain, and scientist Emil Mikhailovich Shotzberger of "Ice road of the Arctic. The tactics of navigation in ice". Today we publish the 8th Chapter of this manual entitled "end-to-end navigation on the NSR in different seasons of the year." It will be about choosing the easiest path through the vessel when the voyage via the NSR, and the Chapter provides an overview of navigation and of geographical and hydrometeorological characteristics of the Northern sea route.
21-11-2017 Gornova Anna M. 1133 0
Historically, Russia has a unique practice of Arctic shipping. The Northern sea route as a transportation artery is, first of all, our geopolitical advantage: free access to the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, reducing the time of delivery and in the medium term competitive advantage among countries in the exploitation of mineral reserves in the Arctic.
10-11-2017 Gornova Anna M. 729 0
The order of "free masons" (Freemasons), who came from the depths of the XVIII century, continues to haunt the minds of people. Other sees him as the devil incarnate, wearing the "crown of thorns" on Russia for its enslavement. Others make the case for ethical abstract nature. Whose side is the truth? What is it?
23-08-2017 admin 1236 0
Presents the author's vision of multifaceted, multidimensional Arctic. Model of the Arctic region of the global society of the Earth consists of seven major dimensions: geographical natural objects and discoveries; the Arctic biota, environmental protection; administrative territorial structure of the eight Arctic States; the Arctic society; geocultural space; Economics of the Arctic region; the geopolitics of Arctic trends and strategies in international relations.
10-08-2017 admin 1075 0
- 17-02-2018Priority projects of mankind
- 07-01-2018Ten major risks for the world in 2018
- 01-01-2018"A bulwark against world capitalism": as was formed by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- 16-12-2017The modern world: the rise of inequality and political instability
- 02-12-2017Look at China, with six parties: the experts analyze contemporary international relations
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success