Our volunteers in Bosnia and Kosovo fought for that war does not spread to Russia. To consciously go on a deadly risk, a man needs a good reason. To become a soldier, you need spiritual core. Add to this inherent sense of justice for our people, and here it is - a psychological portrait of the Russian volunteer.
Has published the fourth issue of the journal "Arctic review". The room devoted to the theme of search and spalania victims and elimination of consequences of accidents and disasters in the Arctic.
07-11-2018 admin 2840 0
The publication is a collection of the author's publications on the problems of ensuring national sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Russia at the present stage.
19-08-2018 admin 3657 0
The publication consistently describes the main challenges of an integrated approach to the creation of a national multimodal transport corridor, based on a year-round operation, including the Northern sea route and gravitating to it meridional and latitudinal river, road and railway communications, as well as the airport network.
15-12-2017 admin 4105 0
For transit navigation in the Arctic there is a possibility to bypass the areas of the accumulations of ice. Swimming on the slopes of the SMP may be required for linear transportation speeds. The project "Marine policy" under the heading "Experience of ice navigation for future generations" continues to publish chapters from the book ice captain, and scientist Emil Mikhailovich Shotzberger of "Ice road of the Arctic. The tactics of navigation in ice". Today we publish the 8th Chapter of this manual entitled "end-to-end navigation on the NSR in different seasons of the year." It will be about choosing the easiest path through the vessel when the voyage via the NSR, and the Chapter provides an overview of navigation and of geographical and hydrometeorological characteristics of the Northern sea route.
21-11-2017 Gornova Anna M. 11724 0
Historically, Russia has a unique practice of Arctic shipping. The Northern sea route as a transportation artery is, first of all, our geopolitical advantage: free access to the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, reducing the time of delivery and in the medium term competitive advantage among countries in the exploitation of mineral reserves in the Arctic.
10-11-2017 Gornova Anna M. 3266 0
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 02-05-2018Technology: 35-forecasts to 2018
- 22-03-2018"Digital state": how they have evolved
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success