Our volunteers in Bosnia and Kosovo fought for that war does not spread to Russia. To consciously go on a deadly risk, a man needs a good reason. To become a soldier, you need spiritual core. Add to this inherent sense of justice for our people, and here it is - a psychological portrait of the Russian volunteer.
The national sea policy is a definition by the state and society of the purposes, tasks, directions and ways of achievement of national interests of the Russian Federation on the sea coast, in internal sea waters, in the territorial sea, in an exclusive economic zone, on the continental shelf of the Russian Federation and in the high sea. The state and society act as subjects of national sea policy. The state carries out national sea policy through public authorities of the Russian Federation and public authorities of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation. 0bshchestvo participates in formation and realization of national sea policy through the representative bodies of the Russian Federation, local governments and public associations acting Constitutions of the Russian Federation and the legislation of the Russian Federation on the basis.This project is devoted to reflection of realization of national sea policy of Russia, problems on the way of her realization and ways of their overcoming.
Culture and art are an integral part of the development of any society. Moreover, a strong culture characterized by a strong society, dominant in a particular civilization. Cultural expansion is nothing more than, as one of the strongest and most dominant instruments of "soft power" to examine the role and place of the geopolitical centers of power in the contemporary world order can not be left aside questions of Cultural development and interaction. It is dedicated to the new project.
The project is devoted to the actual direction of the assessment of the impact on contemporary geopolitics of climate change and related changes in the Earth's distance from the polar regions. The project is based on the provisions of the strategic importance of the polar regions for the development of modern civilization. Examines geopolitical, military, economic and other aspects of the problem.
Information about the negative trend in the economy of Europe, defining the political and social life of many countries in this part of the world today is a unique material for research. It is the analysis of events in Europe allows largely understand what mechanisms underlie the processes of birth, development and death of geopolitical power centers. These issues and is dedicated to this project.
- 13-04-2020"Black death" was a powerful natural factor of natural selection
- 16-03-2020Chinese remedy for the virus. We helped China to take the epidemic of the coronavirus under the control of
- 14-06-2019The electronic state of the future
- 11-03-2019How to change the world, when the Earth's population will reach 10 billion
- 09-09-2018Le Monde (France): We come to the point where globalization is too expensive
- 04-07-2012Russia cooking oil blockade and the collapse of the scenario of the 80-ies
- 23-12-2012The Vedic understanding of state policy
- 22-11-2013In the archives of the "world government"
- 08-01-2014Of a mega-Church and their communication strategies
- 08-11-2012The main threat to peace or a recipe for success